Monday, June 27, 2011

Purple Blooms and Feathers

I love Iris', and I don't think they are ever used to their full potential, so I did a couple bouquets to show them off a bit!


 This is a bouquet I made on a whim mainly of blue and purple Iris' and purple hyacinths. I really enjoy the accent of wired hyacinth blooms hanging down in the front.



This is one of my favorite "snazzy" boutonniere, hand wired hyacinth blooms, a single yellow spray rose, rose hips and of course, the peacock feather. All wrapped in a rich blue grosgrain ribbon. The perfect blend of formality with personality.


This is the matching bridal bouquet of purple Hyacinths, Iris', bright purple Tulips, yellow Freesia to pick up the touches of yellow in the Iris', and peacock feathers. One of my all time favorite purple and blue looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment